ITEMS TO KEEP IN DIABLO 2 RESURRECTED
The action role-playing hack and slash game has amassed a good number of loyal players over the years. We are talking about Diablo 2 Resurrected which has a crazy fan base due to its amazing graphics and the enthralling experience that it gives to its users. Like every other video game, Diablo 2 Resurrected also offers various D2R ladder items to its players to enhance the gaming experience. But the game has so many items that sometimes it becomes difficult to choose what to keep and what to not. And even if some items may seem fascinating, they prove to be of not much use for the character that you might be playing with. If you are among one the followers of Diablo 2 and if you are a beginner, here is a guide for you to make your choice easier about what Diablo 2 resurrected items you should definitely be keeping. And even if you are not a beginner, it still doesn’t harm you to go through the article in the case who knows you may find something that you might be missing from your collection.
While playing Diablo 2 Resurrected, you will encounter a massive amount of equipment during your runs and it might be difficult to determine the item’s value and whether it’s worth keeping or not which usually leads to hoarding a lot of items that you never sell because you are uncertain of the item’s value. To avoid this you should consider the item’s rarity, usefulness, and real value to determine if it is worth keeping.
Here are the best items that you can get in the game including the early sets that you can have and the usable late game items as well. Also, buy D2R ladder items to excel in the game.
This includes singular items that are very rare to find and don’t last long on the open market.
- Annihilus is one of the most sought-after stats items which serves as a Diablo Clone’s unique small charm and is used by all classes.
- Arachnid Mesh could be an item you would like to keep. It is the only belt with both the FCR and +skills.
- Harlequin Crest is an extremely valuable shako that can be traded easily with magic finds and +2skills.
- Mara’s Kaleidoscope is an amazing amulet that gives you both +skills and all resistance.
- Rainbow Facet is a unique jewel that could give you damage for an end game in a Light and Cold build.
- The skin of the Vipermagi is a multipurpose item that is all resistance as body armour and has +skills and FCR.
- Stone of Jordan is another precious jewel item that has +1 skills, low requirements, and gives a hefty mana boost.
The items in this are generally class or archetype-specific which are best in the slot. These can be worth a high Runes with the right rolls.
- Crown of ages is a hardcore helm that gives you out of a level of FHR, DR, and all resistance.
- Griffon’s Eye is one of the best items for lightning sorceress or Lightning Fury Javazon as it reduces the enemy’s light resistance.
- Ormus’ Robes is an extremely valuable item, especially with popular skills like Blizzard since you can only acquire it with the right stats.
- Death Fathom can be a good BiS item for Cold Sorceress.
- Death’s Web is a BiS weapon designed for Poison Nova Necromancer.
- Tal Rasha’s Adjudication is the best amulet you can find for Sorceress. It works well when it is combined with the other set pieces.
- Tal Rasha’s Guardianship is an extremely valuable armour item for Sorceress as it has a low drop rate.
Ultimate MF items
These include High demand with mid-value items as they are rarely worth more than mid runes.
- Blade of Ali Baba is a good choice to have on your weapon switch because it has two open sockets to add more MF through 1st runes.
- Gheed’s Fortune is the unique Grand Charm, one of its kind in the game, that has great value for the rolls on it.
- Skullder’s Ire is the best body armour for Magic Find after Enigma. Its Ethereal Versions are worth even more for your mercenary.
- Chance Guards is the only unique glove with MF in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Perfect Merc Gear
These are the Ethereal quality or good rolls items that have some of the highest prices because of high demand and that is great to give to your mercenary.
- Crown Of Thieves has the massive life steal and Fire Resist feature which makes it great for Act 2 Mercenaries.
- Andariel’s Visage is a most desirable BiS mercenary item for Act 2 mercenaries.
- The Reaper’s Toll is one of the best mercenary weapons that you can find in the game for the Act 2 mercenaries.
- Vampire Gaze is an amazing helmet for mostly all mercenaries with the feature of Damage reduction and life Steal.
- Duriel’s Shell is the other best Merc armour you can find early on that is without the Ethereal quality.
Other Unique items
- High Runes
This includes set items and runewords that have fixed modifiers and they only differ in their real values. Runes are used for trading or setting the price of items in Diablo 2 resurrected because runes are very hard to come by and are used to create rune words which are some of the most sought-after items in the game. Even though runes are used as a currency, only runes of a certain level like the poll rune word level45 and above are actually used for trading. Multiple runes of the same type can be combined using the Roderick cube to create a single rune of a higher level for example you can combine three lem runes plus a flowered emerald into a poll rune, or you can also combine two-goal runes plus a ruby into a vex rune.
- Angelic Raiment
Angelic Raiment is the first set that is worth mentioning that you find in early sets. Specifically pointing out Angelic Halo Ring, which when paired with others like with an amulet angelic wings you get a pretty hefty chunk of attack rating per character level. And if you want to hit stuff with weapons, this could be a very important item for you as this is probably the cheapest way to get your attack rating through the roof. Also, if you combine an amulet with two rings, you get to increase your attack rating immensely.
- Immortal King
The Immortal King is one of the best set items you can get. You can get fifty percent resistance to all skills. It has 150 to life and 452 attack rating which is a pretty good basis for your barbarian builds. Immortal King’s stone crusher has all the good modifiers, increased attack speed, increased damage percentages, and 35 to 40 percent crashing blow which proves to be very helpful if you want to kill bosses and diablo clones fast. Another part of this set is Immortal King’s Forge which is gauntlets and they give you some good bonuses to strength and dexterity. Immortal King’s pillar are the boots of this set, which gives a 40 percent boost on the walk, some attack rating,