What to Know About Huawei and Tablets
With all the emerging technologies in the market today, the competition is tight, and companies are always racing forward to come up with the most high-tech and modern gadgets. The smartphone industry is one of the most innovative and competitive fields, in which big brands vie for the top spot.
Among all these highly competitive digital companies, Huawei has emerged as a household name that sits at the top of the technology chain, alongside Apple and Samsung. Despite having a limited presence in countries such as the US, Huawei continues to be the second-largest smartphone maker globally, next to Samsung.
Huawei Facts and History
Huawei was founded in China and is known for primarily producing telecommunications services and equipment. This company started in 1987 and was initially manufacturing phone switches. However, the company began to expand into other technological processes and later evolved into building telecommunication networks and making communication devices.
With China as its primary market, it has already earned almost 350 billion yuan (roughly 52 billion USD). As it developed into one of the leading telecommunication and smartphone manufacturing entities globally, Huawei’s global shipments have doubled from its production in 2012, only three percent, to 240 million units as of recent reports.
As of the moment, Huawei continues to expand globally, particularly in chip development, artificial intelligence (AI), and cloud computing.
Aside from smartphones, Huawei is known for its production of tablets that provide high-end user satisfaction. These tablets run on the Android operating system. One particular feature that huawei tablets provide is their ultra battery, an option for those who want a reliable gadget with long battery life.
These tablets can compete with their Samsung and Apple counterparts, reflected by these five benefits:
- Great entertainment device. Huawei tablets can play your favorite music and videos with their high-resolution screens. There are two types of Huawei tablets per screen size; one is the 7-inch screen, and the other is the 10.1-inch screen.
- Excellent battery life. Huawei tablets are usually preferred over their counterparts for their exceptional battery life, which can last up to 10 hours of continuous usage.
- Sharp and clear screen. Huawei tablets boast of their high-resolution features, 1280 x 800 pixels, that make images and videos clear and in high definition.
- High-end Operating System. These tablets are powered by Android OS V4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), and you can easily download apps through the Google Play Store with no hassle.
- Wireless Connectivity. If you want to access your downloadable apps, videos, and music online, you can easily connect Huawei tablets to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices. You can have your tablet connected to your computer for a more considerable screen preference or link to your Bluetooth speakers for a better listening experience.
If you are already contemplating getting a Huawei tablet, here is a comparison of the top 3 models that dominate Huawei’s tablet market distribution:
Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro
This tablet comes with a 10.8-inch screen and 2,560 x 1,600 resolution IPS display. Upon purchasing this tablet, you also get a pressure-sensitive stylus that you can use for writing notes or signing documents. It usually runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and can connect to Wi-Fi and data cellular networks.
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4 Tablet
They are considered as somewhat the mini version of the MediaPad M5 Pro. This model sports a more sleek and premium design that fits well with minimalist users. This tablet weighs less than 0.7 pounds, and its screen is akin to a curved glass that bends around the sides of the gadget, providing a fantastic edge-to-edge display while also making it easier for the user to hold.
It has an 8.4-inch screen with an IPS display and a 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution for its specs. It is Android 8.1 Oreo-run, like most of its Huawei tablet companions. This is an ideal gaming tablet for gamers as it comes with a powerful graphics coprocessor plus an octa-core central processor. Emma Builds one of the major one to search the Android devices across India. Moreover, if you want to know more about smartphone details, Emma Builds is the right one.
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
Suppose you want a handheld device that provides a high-quality display and a powerful audio system; this one’s for you. The Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite is a cheaper option that is considered a mid-range tablet that is affordable but does not fall short on performance.
This tablet has a 10.10-inch screen display, with 1920 x 1200 pixel 224 PPI. Its processor runs on a HiSilicon Kirin 659 chip, which an ARM Mali T830 MP2 supports.
With its relatively affordable price yet impressive specifications for each tablet, Huawei is indeed a frontrunner in the tablet market. Huawei tablets are a special treat that Android fans will surely enjoy.
No Internet results found for the text you pasted (807 words, $0.09) on 25 May 2022 at 12:09 GMT.