We have been listening a lot about the Note 8 till now. After we got the confirmation on the Exact back design last month, we now probably have some of the specifications of the device as well.
The image above is the Final Design of the Galaxy Note 8. Now, the specifications that it’s possibly coming with include,
- A 6.3 inch QHD+ Super Amoled Display with 18.5 : 9 Aspect ratio
- A Dimension of 162.5mm x 74.6mm with a thickness of 8.5mm
- Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 depending on the region.
- 6 GB RAM & 64GB Internal Storage
- Dual 12 MP Rear Cameras (f-1.7 + f-2.4) with OIS & upto 2x Optical Zoom
- 8 MP Front Camera with f-1.7 Aperture & native Auto-focus support
- 3300 mAh non-removable battery
- Midnight Black and Maple Gold color options at first, followed by Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue coming later
The Galaxy Note 8 will be unwrapped on August 23 & is rumored to be priced around 1000 Euros. Being one of the most hyped devices of the year, we all are exited for the Note 8. Let’s see how it rolls this time.