Huawei Mate 10 & Mate 10 Pro will be unveiled next month in Germany. But, the leaks have never stopped coming & this time it’s a big one. Evan Blass leaked almost all the Specifications for the Mate 10 Pro this time. He already confirmed that the codename for the Mate 10 & Mate 10 Pro are “Alps” & “Blanc” & the Kirin 970 was the only technical confirmation about these devices. Now, it looks like we got a ton of info this time. So, the specifications for Blanc (Mate 10 Pro) include,
- A 5.99 inch 18:9 2880×1440 IPS LCD Display
- Kirin 970 Processor with Huawei Mobile AI support
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB & 128GB Storage Options
- A 12 MP Regular + A 20 MP Monochrome Sensor on the Back
- An 8 MP Sensor on the Front
- 4000 mAh Battery
- LTE Cat 16 Modem
- A body of only 7.5 mm thickness with IP68 Water & Dust resistance
- EMUI 6.0 running on top of Android 8.0 Oreo
For the regular Mate 10, we have to stand upon expectations right now. So, the Mate 10 may include a 5.88 inch regular 16:9 2560 x 1440 2K IPS Display, 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, LTE Cat 12 & slightly thicker 8.23 mm body & a smaller battery.
Now, these devices will be announced on October but, the shipments may start in December this year so, if you are planning to pick one up in October, that may not be possible. Also, these will be priced similar to the other flagships out right now. But, it probably won’t catch the Note 8 or the upcoming iPhone X Edition. So, that’s a good sign.
Anyway, are you planning to pick a Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro up ? Let us know in the comments section right below this article !
More Huawei Mate 10 News :