Mobile phones and tablets have become an alternative way of doing business and fulfilling different daily tasks. They are particularly useful when you are away from desktop computer and you need to finish something for work or school. Since mobile phones have some other purpose than pleasure, many productivity apps came up on the market. So now you can do almost anything with your mobile phone, for instance to edit PDF files. To do that, you need PDF to Word converter app that converts PDF files to Word.
PDF to Word Converter is developed by Cometdocs and it is available on both iOS and Android. It converts both native and scanned PDF files to Word which enables users edit the content locked in a PDF.
Every time you need to edit old PDF document you can use this app to convert a file to Word and then edit the text in MS Word. For example, if you want to apply for a job but your resume doesn’t fit well or you want to add new information, you don’t need to waste time to make a resume from scratch. This app can come in handy any time you want to save time and reuse old documents. That’s why it deserves to be one of your first-choice productivity apps.
|First Launched||2015 (iOS), 2016 (Android)|
|Minimum Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later,iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Android 4.1 or later,
Stable and Fast Internet Connection
|Content Rating||Rated for 4+ (iOS), 3.7 (Android)|
|Languages Supported||8 (Android), 1 (iOS)|
|Price||Free (in app purchases)|
- PDF to Word Converter works with native and scanned PDF files which means you can even edit scanned PDF files.
- There is an option to select files directly from the cloud, which is convenient for users who keep their files in Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or iCloud.
- You can also select files stored on the phone.
- You can rename converted files if you need it.
- Files are converted on the servers so your battery is not drained.
- There are no limits on the file size, you can convert even larger PDFs but you will wait a bit longer.
- There are no limits on the number of converted files, you can convert as many files as you want.
- The advanced conversion technology make the converted file look almost exactly as the original PDF.
- With the latest update, conversion became even faster and better in terms of quality.
- Batch conversion, only for Android- convert multiple files at once.
Also Read: Convert Video To Mp3
- The conversion is of the same quality no matter you choose slow or fast conversions.
- Scanned PDF files are supported.
- Files can be accessed directly from the cloud services.
- You can rename converted files if it is necessary.
- You need to have internet connection to use the app
- There is an one-hour waiting time, unless you pay for fast conversions.
- You need to install MS Word or any other Word viewer app in order to view and edit a converted file.
This PDF to Converter app is something you should definitely try out. Maybe it cannot replace the functionalities of desktop PDF converters but it can definitely do the job when you need to edit a document on the go.