Hello.. hello.. hello.. Today I’ve news for Gamers. Yaa you heard me right, I’m not going to give you any spoiler or anime review today, but instead, I’ve come here with exciting news for gamers. It’s been a while since I played an MMO game on my gaming rig. I remember it was after the release of Overwatch when I last played any video game on my PC. I wanted to buy the spectacular Overwatch but I couldn’t because my PC got crashed and I didn’t get time to fix it. Today I get news that now you can play Overwatch for free.
For those who don’t know Overwatch is a multiplayer online video game available on all PC, Xbox and PS gaming rigs. If you are a gamer and haven’t played Overwatch yet, then it is the time. Below are the instructions on how you can get Overwatch for free.
- Start with viewing the Playoverwatch.com there you will see a FREE WEEKEND notice. You’ll see that game is available to play and download for free from 16 Feb to 19 Feb
- 2018.Select your platform from the PC, Xbox, and PS to download the Blizzard Battel.net desktop app.
- Log in to your Blizzard account or simply create a new account if you don’t have it already.
- After downloading and installing the app, open it. Click on the Overwatch® icon.
- From the dropdown menu pick your region and then click on Install to start the downloading of your new game.
- After the completion of installation, click Play to begin.