HTC has previously teased the launch date of the U12+ which is 23rd May 2018 & thanks to the previous leaks, we already knew how the device looked & what was it’s highlighting specifications.
Recently, some random guy has shared the photos of the official specs sheet (in detail) & a render which shows the color options for the HTC U12+.
The HTC U12+ is going to be available in three different colors including a Black, a Red (more like LG V30’s Raspberry Rose) & a Translucent.
The specifications for the U12+ include,
- 6 inch 2880×1440 (18:9) QHD LCD Display
- Snapdragon 845 SOC
- 6 Gigabytes of RAM
- 64 or 128 Gigbaytes of on-board Storage
- 12MP f-1.75 (Main) + 16MP f-2.6 (Telephoto)
- Dual 8MP f-2.0 Selfie Shooters
- 2G/3G/4G supported Single or Dual-sim models (Dual 4G on the Dual-sim Models)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3500 mAh Battery (Quick Charge 3.0)
- USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The HTC U12+ ships with Android 8.0 Oreo & nit Android 8.1 Oreo which is kind of a bummer but, the specs sheet did mention that it’s upgradeable to Android P. However, we are still not sure when that Update will arrive. Something we’re also not sure about, is the price. However, the speculated price is somewhere around 699-799 USD.