The Lenovo K line-up generally consists of two variants with one being the Plus or Power & the other being the Note variant. The K8 Series is an exception to this with Three variants named as the K8, the K8 Plus & the K8 Note.
So, earlier last month, Lenovo announced the K8 Note & finally today they uncovered the K8 Plus. Moving in a linear path with the past, the K8 Plus is the smalller & less feature rich variant of the K8 Note.
LENOVO K8 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
- A 5.2 inch Full HD Display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Aluminium Alloy Unibody with Fine Gold & Venom Black color options to choose from
- A 16nm 8-core Mediatek Helio P25 ( Upto 2.6 GHz Cortex A53 )
- 3 Gigabytes of RAM
- 32 Gigabytes of Internal Storage
- 13 MP+ 5MP Rear Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Stock Android ( 7.1.1 Nougat)
- Dedicated Music Key (Remapable)
- Theater Max support for VR
- Dolby Atmos Support
As I’ve already mentioned, there is also a regular K8 that’ll hopefully get a price soon. It also comes with a 5.2 inch screen but, it’s 720P in this case. The processor is also reduced to a Helio P20 & there is a single 13 MP Rear facing camera. Expect a pricing around 7-8K INR for it.
However, the K8 Plus is priced at 10,999 INR & it’ll sell exclusively on Flipkart from tomorrow 12PM. So, does this full of Mediatek line up makes any sense ? Well, we think Lenovo could at least have pushed a Snapdragon 626 for the K8 Note & a Snapdragon 625 for the K8 Plus but, they didn’t. Don’t know what’s their actual strategy this time.
So, what do you think about the Lenovo K8 line-up for 2017 ? Let us know in the comments section right below this article !