HTC U12+ Stops By Geekbench Just Before It’s Launch
The HTC U12+ is going to get announced tomorrow & all the details about the device have been leaked already. The smartphone model HTC U12+ Stops By Geekbench Just Before Launch. However, maybe a Geekbench scorecard was remaining & even that came in just a few hours ago. In this article more information about HTC U12+ Stops By Geekbench Just Before Its Launch.
The HTC U12+ has been spotted on Geekbench with the model name HTC 2Q55300 & here is the scorecard.
It’s a very standard Snapdragon 845 score with 2404 on the Single-core side & 8953 on the Multi-core side. We have talked about the specifications in the past. So, the specifications for the U12+ include,
- 6 inch 2880×1440 (18:9) QHD LCD Display
- Snapdragon 845 SOC
- 6 Gigabytes of RAM
- 64 or 128 Gigbaytes of on-board Storage
- 12MP f-1.75 (Main) + 16MP f-2.6 (Telephoto)
- Dual 8MP f-2.0 Selfie Shooters
- 2G/3G/4G supported Single or Dual-sim models (Dual 4G on the Dual-sim Models)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3500 mAh Battery (Quick Charge 3.0)
- USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Android 8.0 Oreo
The HTC U12+ will be unveiled tomorrow in Taiwan. However, we’re still not sure about the other countries where the device will be available later on. Though, hopefully US, UK & India are in the list.