If you are playing Rise of Kingdom or any other games through Bluestacks, then you must know about Macros setting. Macros is nothing but a sequence of commands you can record in BlueStacks. For Games like Rise Of Kingdome, this Macro Settings is most important to improve your gameplay.
Therefore, we are here to guide you on how you can improve your Rise Of Kingdome Game on PC using Macro setting.
How To Create Macro In Bluestacks For Rise Of Kingdoms?
To Record Macro, the process is Simple & here we are going to help you with this. But, Macro is mostly used while Intro or auto-login and harvesting resources. We will guide you on both the steps today here.
Skip Intro Macro
- Start Rise of Kingdoms App & let the loading complete
- Once you are in-game make sure to start recording the macro
- Make sure to record everything without skipping anything.
- While recording the intro in Macro, make sure to record for extra seconds.
- Once it is done, stop recording.
Skip Login & Harvest Resource
- Once you have done with the Skip Intro part, you will be logged in to the game automatically
- This process will Automatically harvest all the resources
- Once done, you are good to go.
If you don’t want to go through all these steps, then you can directly download Macro Here it here.
Note: The Bluestack Version should be 4.140 or higher to use this Macro Settings.